Wine Delivery FAQs
When will my wine arrive?
National deliveries are next working day if orders are placed by 2pm Monday to Friday. Any orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will not be processed until the next working day.
Need your wine by a certain time? We offer time specific deliveries to most areas. However, surcharges do apply.
Where do we deliver?
Whether you're looking for local wine delivery around Manchester, or need a fine wine delivery to Glasgow, we deliver to all UK addresses.
Wine for the weekend?
We offer Saturday morning deliveries to most areas in the UK at a cost of £22.99. Unfortunately, we do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holiday, so please be sure to plan ahead.
Do you offer same day wine delivery?
At the moment, we do not offer same day delivery. If you're local, when possible, we will try our best to accommodate.
Do you offer click and collect?
FREE Click & Collect available from our Didsbury shop, 176 Burton Road, Didsbury M20 1LH.
Orders placed Monday - Friday* will be available next day (*Friday order deadline 10am), orders placed on a Saturday - Sunday will be available on the following Tuesday.
Can I track my order?
Absolutely! Once your order has been placed, we will send you a tracking number via email so you can track your parcel.
Do I need to be home to receive my wine?
Our carriers require someone over the age of 18 to sign for your parcel once it arrives. You are welcome to leave specific instructions when you make your order in the Notes section if for instance, you'd like to have a neighbour collect and sign for you.
Do you deliver to P.O. boxes?
Because we need a signature for the parcels, unfortunately we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Sending a wine gift?
You have the option to leave a gift note at checkout. We'll make sure no receipts are included in the gift. If you need it delivering for a specific date at a later time e.g. a birthday, please just let us know. We offer a range of wine gifts delivered to any address in the UK. Browse our wine gifts here.
I've missed my delivery! What should I do?
We're sorry we missed you. Please contact your local depot and they can help you reschedule your delivery.
How many times are deliveries attempted?
Our courier company attempts delivery twice if necessary and will leave a contact card if you're not in to receive your parcel. If you do not contact their local depot, the parcel may be returned to us after 20 working days.
What do I do if my parcel is damaged?
If your parcel is damaged, you have a few options. 1) You can refuse to sign for it. The parcel will be returned to us, and we will send you a replacement.
2) You can accept the delivery, but when signing, write down how many bottles are damaged and the nature of the damage. We will then make arrangements to send replacement bottles to you, or if you prefer, offer a refund for the damaged bottles. Claims for breakages or shortage must be made by telephone within 24 hours of delivery. You may reach us at 0161 706 0565, and then we ask that you confirm your claim in writing and accompany it with photos of the damage.
How long will does it take to get my replacement or refund?
We fully investigate all claims and replace bottles or refund where necessary, aiming to do so within 7 working days of notification.
Wine Delivery Costs
- Free national delivery when you spend £100 or over on a single order.
- Standard delivery: Next working day on orders placed by 2pm at a cost of £8.99 per delivery address.
- UK Saturday deliveries: £22.99
- Time specific delivery: Monday to Friday before 12.00pm: £11.99
- The Scottish Islands & Highlands: £17.99
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles: £23.99
- Isle of Wight: £13.99
- Please note that deliveries to the Scottish Islands and Highlands, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Isle of Wight may take longer than next working day when ordered pre 2pm.