Our delivery service
- Free local delivery (to Manchester City Centre & Didsbury area postcodes: M1, M2, M20) for 12 bottles + or orders over £99.Free national delivery if you spend over £99.
- National deliveries will normally be delivered within 2 working days
- Our carriers consider "working days” to be Monday to Friday only
- Orders must be received by 2pm to guarantee 2 day delivery window. By noon at busier times of year i.e Christmas. Orders received after 2pm will not be dispatched until the following working day.
- Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 9am and 5.30pm, although during busy periods these times may alter
- We deliver to Northern Ireland , the Isle of Man and Scottish Islands & Highlands, but this is sometimes not the next working day and surcharges do apply (see Delivery costs below)
- We do offer Saturday morning deliveries and time specific deliveries to most areas, but surcharges do apply (see Delivery costs below)
- We do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays
- We do not offer a same day delivery service (apart from locally if possible)
- We currently deliver to all addresses within the UK plus business addresses in mainland European countries
- Unfortunately,we cannot guarantee delivery times unless a time specific delivery has been requested and paid for
- You can select a future working day for delivery if you wish
- Internet tracking– when your order is placed with us, we will send you a unique internet tracking number so that you can track your parcel.
- Next working day delivery is fixed at a rate of £8.50 per delivery address for all quantities from 1 bottle upwards
- Delivery to The Scottish Islands & Highlands incurs a supplement charged by our carrier, making the total delivery charge £18.50 to Highlands and the Islands.
- Delivery to Northern Ireland is £20.00
- Delivery to the Isle of Wight is £20.00, whilst the Isle of Man is £40.00
- Delivery charges to Europe are as follows- please note, we can only deliver to business addresses.
Ireland - 2 /3 day service - £18.50
Channel Islands – 2/3 day service - £50.00
France / Germany / Belgium / Netherlands / Luxemburg - 2-3 day service - £30.00
Austria / Denmark / Italy / Spain / Portugal / Sweden - 4-5 day service - £35.00
- Timed and Saturday deliveries are available at the following costs
Saturday morning £30.00
Monday to Friday morning before 12.00pm £15.00
Our advice to ensure smooth delivery
- We strongly advise all customers to consider carefully where the goods are to be delivered
- Our carriers need a signature for the delivery, so please send the goods to an address where somebody can sign for them (must be over 18)
- Use a work address for delivery if a residential delivery could be difficult
- To ensure that we offer the highest level of service to our clients, it is important that you provide us with complete delivery details (full name, address including post code, & contact telephone number)
- You can leave an instruction at the time of ordering for parcels to be left with a neighbour (please use the note section) but we must collect a signature from someone who is over 18.
- If you are sending the wine as a gift to somebody else, please check their availability (i.e. that they are not on holiday or away from home)
- If you miss your delivery,contact the local depot as soon as a card is received. They can then rearrange delivery
- Upon delivery, customers are requested to examine all goods and note down any damage or shortages. Please then notify us within 24 hours and we will deal with any problems in a fair and timely manner
- We make every effort to deliver your package safely and securely- your assistance is appreciated in helping us achieve this goal
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes
Delivery details and re-direction costs
- Our courier company attempts delivery twice if necessary and leaves a contact card if the recipient is not in. If the recipient does not then call their local depot, the parcel may be returned to us after 5 working days - the cost of which will be passed on to the customer
- We cannot be held responsible for incorrect addresses and postcodes given to us. If you provide a wrong address or post code and we have to redirect your parcel to an alternative address, then we will charge a £10 redirection fee to your credit card
- If you wish a parcel to be re-directed to a new address after we have dispatched it from our warehouse, then we will charge a £10 redirection fee to your credit card
Saturday and Time Specific Deliveries
- Saturday deliveries must be specifically requested on the checkout page and cost £30.00. This is a Saturday morning service only. Please note that in some areas this service does not operate ( Scottish Highlands or Islands, Isle of Man)
- Pre 12 o’clock deliveries(Monday to Friday only) must be specifically requested on the checkout page and cost £15.00
Deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World
- We can deliver to business addresses in many mainland European countries. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot ship worldwide.
Bank Holiday deliveries
- We are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays, nor are we able to despatch goods on such days as our warehouse is closed
Sending deliveries to alternative addresses
- We are happy to send your order to a work address if this is more convenient for you, or to an alternative address if you are sending the wine as a gift
Damaged or faulty goods – the replacement / refund procedure
- If the parcel is damaged, you can refuse to sign for it. The parcel will be returned to us, and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent
- You can accept the delivery, but when signing, you must write down how many bottles are damaged and the nature of the damage. We can then make arrangements for replacement bottles to be sent to you, or a refund for the damaged bottles if preferred
- Customers are requested to examine all goods at the time of delivery. Please note down any damage on the carrier’s delivery note when signing. Claims for breakages or shortage must be made by telephone to ourselves 0161 438 0101 within 24 hours of delivery
- Please then confirm the claim in writing to us. Claims for breakage, shortage or non-delivery cannot be considered unless these conditions are observed.
- We will fully investigate all claims and replace or refund where necessary within 7 working days of notification