Mas Roig Sola Fred, Blanco. 2015
An elegant, easy to drink white with a nose of tropical fruit, flowers and herbs. On the palate it has fresh and invigorating acidity. Great on its own as an aperitif, or with light starters and fish. Dominated by 75% Macabeo, the rest of the blend is 25% Grenache Blanc.